* New Year celebrations: Festivities begin to welcome 2017 Celebrations have begun as people around the world ring in the New Year.
* "We don't need this America," deputy minister says after UN vote, Kerry speech Former ambassador to US Michael Oren: Obama Administration's current attitude to Israel 'sad, tragic and dangerous'.
* Stop The Ruthless Corruption At The Un And In The Usa Do we need another wake up call?
* 'Russian hackers' penetrate US power grid with 'outdated Ukrainian malware' A Vermont utility sounded the alarm after finding malware code on a laptop that the FBI and DHS had touted as associated with Russian hackers.
* Islamic State urges Western 'sons of Islam' to launch brutal New Year's attacks The large amount of taxpayer money now being spent on security, because Western leaders did not have the foresight to control immigration in the face of glaring jihad threats, is appalling.
* China's CCTV launches global 'soft power' media network to extend influence China Central Television (CCTV), Beijing's largest and most important TV network, said it will launch a new global media platform at the stroke of New Year's Day to help re-brand China overseas.
* 3,000 Years Ago, It Ruled The Mideast, Now Blown To Pieces The chilly December wind whipped rain across the strewn wreckage of a city that, nearly 3,000 years ago, ruled almost the entire Middle East.
* Continued settlement will lead to Israel's demise: IRGC A spokesman for the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps on Thursday said that, by going ahead with settlement constructions, the Israeli regime is risking 'complete destruction,' as it will 'definitely provoke a reaction,' Tasnim reported.
* New Year's Eve comet provides blazing start to 2017 Those dreading New Year's Eve parties may have an excuse to leave early this year, provided friends believe they're a dedicated star gazer.
* White House On Defense After Being Exposed as Architect of Anti-Israel U.N. Action White House denies it worked to ensure the anti-Israel measure won approval.