* Netanyahu Promises Jewish Prayer on Temple Mount "Before the Messiah Comes" But Security Minister Says Sooner Than That In the course of an interview last week in Ukraine, Ze'ev Kam, a reporter for Kan News, asked Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about the "elementary rights of the Jews to pray at the Temple Mount, their holiest site."
* Hezbollah to respond with 72 hours Hezbollah planning to retaliate for 'Israeli' attacks, aims to kill 2-3 Israelis, report says.
* You're Dead: These 5 Reasons Are Why Israel Will Defeat Everyone in War The Merkava tank joined the IDF in 1979, replacing the modified foreign tanks (most recently of British and American vintage) that the Israelis had used since 1948.
* Netanyahu to Macron: IDF won't let enemies be armed with deadly weapons He added that it would be bad timing to hold talks with Tehran, just at the time when Iran was intensifying its regional aggression.
* Party Declares They Will Work Towards "Complete" Jewish Country "In Anticipation of Messiah" Ayelet Shaked, the head of the Yamina (New Right) party, and 14 of the party's candidates for Knesset seats sent a letter to leading rabbis from the Chabad Hasidic movement declaring their intention to adhere to the ideology of the now-deceased spiritual head of the movement, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, who advocated protecting the sanctity of Israel's borders.
* With each Erdogan visit, Ankara grows more indebted to Moscow In the bumpy Turkish-Russian relationship in Syria, crisis situations have produced a pattern of face-to-face meetings between the two countries' presidents, with Ankara typically ending up as a giver and Moscow as a taker.
* Putin's 20th Anniversary as the Leader of Russia Vladimir Putin's government might be proud of many internal as well as foreign achievements, but strategically, Russia has fallen well behind the West.
* Setting The Record Straight On Christian Zionism The book review for "Covenant Brothers: Evangelicals, Jews, And U.S.-Israeli Relations" entitled "Why Everything You Think You Know About Christian Zionism is Wrong" grossly misstated numerous aspects of Christian Zionism and the movement in America.
* Netanyahu to Macron: 'wrong time to hold talks with Iran' PM suggests Israel will act to 'prevent the arming of deadly weapons from its enemies seeking to destroy it'.
* Palestinians: Why Allow Facts to Get in the Way? Why are the details about Rina Shnerb's hometown and her age worth mentioning? Because the Palestinian media has again engaged in a campaign of fabrications and lies to justify the terror attack and the murder of an innocent Jewish teenager.