* Iran holds large-scale military drill The Iranian Revolutionary Guard started military exercises and issued a warning that Israel and US naval forces would be prime targets if Iran was attacked.
* Saudi King Reaches Out to Other Religions Muslim, Christian and Jewish clerics will be joined by representatives of Eastern faiths in an attempt to break down the psychological barriers that sprung up after the 2001 terrorist attacks.
* US and Czechs sign defence deal The US has signed a deal to base part of Washington's controversial missile defence system in the Czech Republic.
* Iranian “spy” reveals Mossad methods An Iranian man convicted of spying for Israel exposes tactics and technology used by his Mossad handlers.
* Assad counting on next US president for peace Syrian President Bashar Assad is counting on the next US president to help peace move forward, but is also looking for Europe - and notably France - to play a greater role.
* Iraq insists on withdrawal timetable Iraq's national security adviser said Tuesday his country will not accept any security deal with the United States unless it contains specific dates for the withdrawal of U.S.-led forces.
* Expert: “US won't allow Israel to attack Iran” The US did not give the green light for an Israeli attack on Iran, Prof. Anthony H. Cordesman said.
* Vatican 'regrets' female bishops decision The Vatican said it regrets the decision by the Church of England's governing body to allow the ordination of women as bishops..
* Tough US economy is aliya incentive according to Jewish Agency With a strong Israeli economy and dropping stock markets in the United States, the North American aliya movement may be on the brink of a new wave of immigrants.
* Current water crisis is unprecedented “This is the worst crisis since records started being kept 80 years ago," Israeli Water Authority head Uri Shani declared.