* Netanyahu: No Need to Justify Israel's Historic Ties to Temple Mount, Western Wall Ahead of this year's celebration of the Israeli holiday of Yom Yerushalayim (Jerusalem Day) on June 5, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday said that Israel's historic ties to the Jerusalem-based Temple Mount and Western Wall sites do not need justifications or apologies.
* 'Jerusalem was ours and will remain ours,' PM says In Jerusalem Day Knesset session, Netanyahu rules out a return to pre-1967 divided city, slams 'absurd' UNESCO resolution.
* Saudi FM in Paris: Arab Initiative is best way to end Mideast conflict Adel al-Jubeir tells reporters Arab League-backed plan has 'all the elements needed for a final resolution'.
* Syria conflict: Troops 'cross into IS-held Raqqa province' Syrian troops have crossed into Raqqa province, nearing the capital of so-called Islamic State, activists say.
* State Department: Iran is top state sponsor of terrorism Annual report says Tehran supports terror groups worldwide, sows instability; lists Islamic State as 'greatest threat globally'.
* Islamic State Threatens Terror Attacks in U.S., Europe The Islamic State is urging jihadists in the United States and Europe to carry out terror attacks during what a group spokesman promised would be 'the month of conquest and jihad.'
* 20,000 to practice readiness for Northwest megaquake, tsunami Imagine a devastating earthquake and tsunami have cut off Pacific Northwest coastal communities.
* Israel to ease West Bank, Gaza movement during Ramadan Measures include permits for Gazans to pray at Al-Aqsa Mosque, travel between Palestinian territories for family visits.
* Paris summit ends with vague call for international conference by year's end Participants warn time is running out on two-state solution, blame violence and settlement activity, but don't set timeline for progress.
* Falluja offensive: Final push some way off "There's not much going on - why are you in such a hurry?" says Gen Abd al-Wahhab al-Saadi, commander of operations in the Iraqi government's campaign to drive the fighters of self-styled Islamic State out of Falluja.