* 58 Percent of Jewish Israelis are Religious or Traditionalist Census stats: 33 percent of Jews are religious, another 25 percent see themselves as "traditionalist but not so religious".
* Israel on New Year: Population of 7,797,400 Central Bureau of Statistics releases data on Israeli population ahead of Jewish New Year. Findings show growth in birth rate and aliyah
* Netanyahu: Abbas Trying to Detour Negotiations Netanyahu on "Meet the Press": "The Palestinians are trying to get a state without giving Israel peace. That should not succeed."
* In Mideast Riddle, Turkey Offers Itself as an Answer Not so long ago, the foreign policy of Turkey revolved around a single issue: the divided island of Cyprus.
* Netanyahu terms Erdogan comments 'outrageous, false' PM tells Post that Turkish PM's claims that Israel has killed thousands of Palestinians and uses Holocaust to perpetrate victimhood have nothing to do with facts.
* How Putin Arranged His Return to the Presidency The false suspense ended as Dimitry Medvedev announced Putin's candidacy.
* Abbas Launches "Palestinian Spring" in Ramallah Cheered by thousands, PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas announced the start of "Palestinian Spring" in Ramallah Sunday upon his return from the UN.
* Dead Sea scrolls: Now online Israel's national museum and the international web giant Google are behind the project, which put five scrolls online Monday.
* App helps travelers speak in foreign languages The translation engine trains itself to determine the most common way a native speaker would say a particular phrase.
* If vultures in danger, 'entire ecosystem in trouble' Experts from around the world meet in TA to discuss how to revive scavenger bird’s global population.