* 'Iran installing 6,000 new centrifuges' Iran has begun installing 6,000 new centrifuges at its uranium enrichment plant in Natanz.
* Beilin: Follow-up summit to Annapolis set for May The U.S. is planning to convene a follow-up summit to the Annapolis peace conference in May at Sharm al-Sheikh in Sinai.
* Syrian official: We're prepared for war A message of reassurance from Prime Minister Ehud Olmert to Damascus Monday in attempt to assuage Syrian fears over Israel's nationwide drill has done nothing.
* Home-grown terrorism rising in EU, Europol says The number of arrests connected to terrorism doubled in the European Union in 2007.
* IDF collecting settlers' weapons In recent weeks the IDF has been collecting hundreds of military-issued weapons in the Binyamin region in the West Bank.
* Oil prices approach record heights World oil prices spiked on Tuesday close to record high points as supply concerns were stoked by a recent fire at a Finnish refinery.
* Barghouti: Palestinians ready for peace Jailed Tanzim leader Marwan Barghouti called for a comprehensive cease-fire and affirmed his support for a two-state solution.
* Large Israeli military drills raise alerts Tensions on Israel's northern border have increased significantly as the Jewish state began a week of the largest ever military exercises.
* PM, Abbas aim for deal by end of '08 Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas will meet every two weeks until the November deadline for striking a deal.* 'Syria ready to help solve Lebanon's political crisis' Syria is willing to help Lebanon's rival factions reach a national accord to end the ever-deepening Lebanese political crisis.