* 'Shameful surrender to Jordan' Regavim Movement responds to reports Israel and Jordan agreed on outline for resolving dispute surrounding new mosque at Sha'ar HaRachamim.
* Watch: Policeman checks whether Jew is muttering prayers Police officer on Temple Mount filmed interrogating Jew about whether he was praying on the premises.
* New UK PM Boris Johnson faces towering Brexit and Iran tanker issues Boris Johnson, 55, takes over as Britain's new prime minister after roundly beating Jeremy Hunt in the Tory party vote to succeed Theresa May as prime minister.
* Boris Johnson's Middle East policy problems Note to Boris: Pay attention to the Middle East.
* The future under Boris Johnson is terrifying - but a re-energised and truly unified Remain campaign will end the nightmare We face the prospect of a no-deal Brexit for which the new prime minister has zero parliamentary mandate.
* World War 3 warning: How US vs Iran conflict could last 50 years and devastate region War between the US and Iran could reflect the brutal fight between North and South Korea - a conflict that is still technically ongoing - in the Fifties, according to a security expert.
* UK fears Iran backed terror cells could attack Europe in case of escalation Intelligence agencies believe that Iran has organized and funded sleeper terrorist cells throughout Europe, including the UK.
* The Latest: Erdogan: Johnson will boost British-Turkey ties Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says he believes Turkish-British ties will flourish under Boris Johnson's term as prime minister.
* Trump's Economic Plan Is Necessary Because Peace Is Not Possible None of the three actors in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict - Hamas, the PA, and Israel - envisions peace in the foreseeable future.
* Eat Iran's Lunch Before They Have Us for Dinner Diplomatic efforts notwithstanding, the free world must realize that the threat posed by a nuclear Iran would be different from any other nation obtaining such weapons.