* Explainer: Israel's election - array of contenders seek to topple Netanyahu Israel holds its fourth election in two years on Tuesday. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hopes the country’s world-leading coronavirus vaccine rollout will finally push him through an era of unprecedented political paralysis and into a stable majority.
Monday, March 22, 2021
* Russian jets hit northwestern Syria near Turkish border - witnesses, Syrian rebels Russian jets conducted raids on areas close to heavily populated towns and camps in opposition-held northwestern Syria near the Turkish border, the first such strikes this year, witnesses and rebel sources said on Sunday.
* NATO's Great Fear: Russian Stealth Fighters Headed for Turkey? It was announced recently that Russia is prepared to hold negotiations with its sometimes regional partner Turkey over the sale of Su-35 and Su-57 combat aircraft should the Turkish government express interest in the Russian-built fighters.
* Iran, Russia and Turkey signal growing alliance For years, Turkey would say one thing to Moscow and Tehran while telling Washington’s Iran hawks that Turkey was “against Russia and Iran.”
* Israel’s Daily Battle to Block Iranian Aggression Iran’s hegemony scheme for the Middle East not only includes surrounding Israel with missile bases and heavily armed proxies, but also equipping territories further away, such as Iraq and Yemen, to be future bases of attack.
* Iran is increasingly obsessed with defeating Saudi forces in Yemen This isn’t the first time Yemen has been caught in a proxy war. In the 1960s it was a center of conflict for Egypt and other powers, including Saudi Arabia.
* Don't cut or condition US military aid to Israel One of us is a member of Congress from Florida who serves on the House Armed Services Committee and used to work as a national security specialist at the Department of Defense.
* China Calling for Civilizational War Against America and the West "Gunpowder" is one of those words Beijing uses when it wants others to know war is on its mind.
* How US tensions with Russia and China could impact Israel Iran and Turkey are riding this wave of global exhaustion with US hegemony. They also want to invade states in the Middle East and supplant US allies, partners and influence.
* What Are Yemen's Houthi Rebels Doing with North Korean Missiles? Weapons can often end up in different hands than those who bought them.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:37 AM