* Hamas must disarm to join Palestinian unity government - US The United States says the militant Islamist movement Hamas must lay down its weapons if it is to play a part in a new Palestinian government.
* 'Reconciliation agreement is pact to destroy Israel' Reconciliation agreement between Hamas, Fatah will bring Hamas into Judea and Samaria, says Middle East expert.
* Xi Jinping: China's president 'to get own political theory' Chinese president Xi Jinping is to be given his own political theory, according to state news agency Xinhua.
* Russia Agrees to Keep Iran, Hezbollah Forces Away From Israeli Border Moscow agrees to a new buffer zone along Israel's border with Syria in the wake of the harsh exchange between the Jewish state and Damascus.
* German Officials: Iran Working to Build Nuclear-Armed Missiles "Despite the nuclear agreement [reached with world powers in July 2015], Iran has not given up its illegal activities in Germany," they said.
* Iran's Revolutionary Guards say missile program will accelerate despite pressure The Trump administration has called on Tehran not to develop missiles capable of delivering nuclear bombs. Iran says it has no such plans.
* RAQQA has fallen. What's next for Syria? Kurdish fighters and their allies celebrate in Raqqa as the US-led coalition's allies defeat ISIS and wonder what comes next in eastern Syria.
* Court in Iraq orders arrest of Kurdistan VP Kosrat Rasul An Iraqi court has ordered the arrest of the vice-president of the Kurdistan Region for calling troops sent to Kirkuk this week "occupying forces".
* 'EU should worry about Hamas, not Jewish homes' YESHA Council slams EU for condemning Jewish homes while ignoring PA deal with Hamas terrorist group.
* CIA Director: Iran Deal 'Failed' to Permanently Block Tehran's Path to Nukes CIA to 'become a much more vicious agency' in fighting adversaries.