* China Quietly Expands Military Influence in Africa - Beijing eyeing base in region vital to U.S. counterterrorism operations.
* Opinion: For Zion's Sake: Let the two-state solution stay dead - Like the UN partition resolution of 1947, a two-state solution is unimplementable due to Arab hostility to Israel.
* Obama Admin: Iran Revolutionary Guard Corps Not A Terror Group - Iran is foremost state sponsor of terror.
* Putin: New weapons to penetrate US missile defense - Putin reveals he started deploying new weapons to beat 'any missile defenses,' says he is building strategic nuclear threat against US.
* Benjamin Netanyahu gave red line to Putin on Syria intervention - Netanyahu met with Obama earlier on Monday and asked for an increase in US defense aid to Israel from $3 billion to $5 billion a year between 2017 and 2027.
* Netanyahu calls meeting with Obama 'one of best' they've had - PM says he was not asked to freeze settlements, only focused on how to move forward; will meet Kerry while in DC; US team heads to Israel soon on security package.
* Top minister defies Netanyahu on Palestinian statehood - Bennett: Window closing on two states; world will abide settlement annexation because Israel is its ‘forward position’ against jihad.
* Palestinian Children Carry Out Terrorist Stabbing - Two young Palestinian boys aged just 12 and 13 stabbed and seriously wounded a Jewish security guard on Tuesday.
* Here’s An Inside Look At China’s Frightening New Move To Control Social Behavior - The Internet has become a tool for the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to keep its citizens in place.
* David Cameron sets out EU reform goals - David Cameron has outlined his four goals for reforming the UK's membership of the EU, including restrictions on benefits for people coming to the UK.