* Iranian general dares IDF to strike, threatens destruction An Israeli strike on Iran would provoke a swift retaliation, allowing Tehran to "dump [Israel] into the dustbin of history," Revolutionary Guards General Amir Ali Hajizadeh said.
* Morsi Tells Army: Improve Preparedness Mohamed Morsi, Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood president, instructed the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces Thursday to maintain combat preparedness.
* 'Israel dragging PA to slaughterhouse over Iran' Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is using Iran as a way to distract both Israelis and the world at large from the Palestinian issue.
* Egypt's Morsi to attend summit in Iran: state media Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi plans to attend a summit in Iran this month.
* Vilnai: Israel is more ready than ever for war Outgoing home front defense minister Matan Vilna'i nearly gave people who care about Israel around the world a heart attack this week.
* Nasa's Curiosity rover prepares to zap Martian rocks Nasa's Curiosity rover is getting ready to zap its first Martian rock.
* 'Israel has 3 Months to Strike Iran' Now that the ideal time has passed, Israel's best chance is to strike before the U.S. elections.
* Will Syria's Kurds benefit from the crisis? In any assessment of the potential winners and losers from the political chaos in Syria, the country's Kurdish minority could be among the winners.
* Ban Ki-moon joins US in condemning Iran's 'inflammatory' comments on Israel United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon condemned the Iranian leadership's "offensive and inflammatory" recent statements on Israel.
* Hezbollah leader threatens to transform Israelis' lives into hell The leader of the Lebanese Shiite terrorist Hezbollah said his group will transform the lives of hundreds of thousands of Israelis to "hell" if Israel attacks Lebanon.