* 3 Challenges in Europe America Must Pay Attention to Now When it comes to European geopolitics, most U.S. policymakers focus on the big issues: Brexit, the future of NATO, a looming trade war between the United States and the European Union, Russia's war with Ukraine.
* N.Korea's Kim Jong Un to meet Putin in Russia on Thursday-Kremlin North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Russian President Vladimir Putin will meet on Thursday in the Russian Pacific port of Vladivostok to discuss the international standoff over Pyongyang's nuclear programme, a Kremlin official said.
* ANALYSIS: Jewish Sages on the Global Islamist War Against Christians The world just witnessed one of the most deadly terror attacks in the history of mankind and again Christians were the target.
* Iran to Increase Naval Ties with China Iranian Navy Commander Rear Admiral Hossein Khanzadi met with his Chinese counterpart in Beijing.
* Palestinian to Iranian Media: Israel is Stronger, Future Unpredictable Soltan-Shahi was described by MEMRI in 2018 as secretary-general of the Organization for Aiding the Islamic Revolution of the Palestinian People in the Office of the Iranian Presidency.
* The Omer Barley Harvest: The Temple Ritual Battling Poverty and Socialism On Saturday night, while most of Israel was cleaning up from the Seder ritual, a few families went out to the fields near Ruhama in the Negev to harvest the barley to be used in the Omer wave offering.
* EU parliamentary elections and the Brexit headache With the Brexit deadline delayed until autumn, Britain will still be an EU member when elections for the EU Parliament begin May 23 and thus obligated to elect its own MEPs.
* Arab League pledges $100M per month to Palestinian Authority The Arab League has pledged $100 million per month to the Palestinian Authority to make up for funds withheld by Israel because of payments made to the families of Palestinian attackers and prisoners.
* A New Era in Israel-Gulf State Relations? Many in the Gulf are beginning to grasp that their support for the Palestinians is detrimental to their own interests.
* Italy's 'perma-recession' could trigger a €2 trillion financial crisis that threatens the eurozone itself Italy has entered a "perma-recession" and there is no obvious way out, analysts told Business Insider.