* With almost all votes in, Netanyahu-led right wins decisively Right-wing bloc's success gives PM clear path to form new government, despite Likud tying in seats with Gantz's Blue and White; New Right and Zehut fail to cross threshold.
* Israel's Netanyahu Wins Reelection With Parliamentary Majority: Tally Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu secured a clear path to reelection on Wednesday, with religious-rightist parties set to hand him a parliamentary majority despite a close contest against his main centrist challenger, a vote tally showed.
* Palestinians: Israelis Voted to Maintain Status Quo, Apartheid PLO Executive Committee member Hanan Ashrawi said that Israelis have voted for candidates "who are unequivocally committed to entrenching the status quo of oppression."
* Trump: Netanyahu's victory - good sign for peace US president congratulates PM on election victory. Bolton says peace plan to be published 'in very near future.'
* Bolton: Trump's 'Deal of Century' to be published 'in very near future' A day after the Knesset election, U.S. national security adviser John Bolton has told ABC that "I think Trump's peace plan will be published in the very near future."
* Israel needs a unity government now Putting the pathetic election campaign and its rhetoric behind us, the Blue and White Party's proclamations they will not join a Netanyahu government, if fulfilled, would be the worst disservice to the country.
* First ever black hole image released Astronomers have taken the first ever image of a black hole, which is located in a distant galaxy.
* Next Israeli Gov't To Be Plagued by Even More Religious Coercion Benjamin Netanyahu has once again emerged as the man destined to lead Israel into the near future, but he wasn't the biggest winner as the votes for the 21st Knesset were counted overnight.
* EU set to offer Theresa May one-year 'flexible' delay to Brexit Theresa May is set to be offered a year-long "flexible" delay to Brexit at next week's emergency summit in Brussels, EU officials have said.
* 'China is biggest threat to WORLD!' US rattled by Beijing's presence in Venezuela The US has warned China is the "biggest threat to democracy and the way of life around the world" as Beijing's presence during the escalating crisis in Venezuela heightens global tensions.
* Jewish, Pro-Israel Groups React Positively to Designating IRGC as Terrorist Group Prominent Jewish and pro-Israel organizations reacted positively to the Trump administration announcing on Monday that the United States will officially designate Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, including its Quds Force, as a terrorist group-the first time that a part of a foreign state has been officially designated a terrorist group by the United States.