* Zawahiri calls for attacks on Israel "Israel and additional Western targets must be attacked as revenge for Israel's aggressive policy in the Gaza Strip," Osama bin Laden's deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri said in a recording released by an al-Qaida-affiliated Website on Sunday night."
* Hezbollah calls for Beirut rally Hezbollah is to hold a rally in Beirut to mark the end of the 40-day mourning period for its assassinated commander Imad Mughniyeh.
* Netanyahu: J'lem Withdrawal Will Bring Iran to Capital Opposition leader Benyamin Netanyahu warned Sunday that an Israeli withdrawal from any part of Jerusalem would lead to the creation of an Iranian base in the heart of Israel.
* 'Don't take any options off the table' Late Sunday, US Vice President Dick Cheney met with Defense Minister Ehud Barak, who told him that while Israel supports sanctions against Iran, "none of the options should be taken off the table," according to a Defense Ministry statement - a reference to possible military action.
* Cheney strongly backs Olmert before meeting with Abbas Vice President Dick Cheney met Sunday with Israeli and Palestinian leaders here and in the West Bank city of Ramallah in what U.S. officials said was an effort to move the Mideast peace process forward.
* Mubarak heads to Moscow for nuclear deal President Mubarak scheduled to arrive in Russia to sign agreement with Moscow set to boost country's nuclear program.
* Anti-missionaries suspected in attack Police investigating the sending of a package which exploded in the home of a Christian pastor in Ariel are leaning toward the theory that a Jewish anti-missionary was behind the attack, the preacher told The Jerusalem Post on Sunday.
* 'Israeli Gestures attempt to pry Fatah from Hamas' A list of goodwill measures Defense Minister Ehud Barak is considering for the Palestinians may be intended as a message to the Palestinian Authority that if it gets too close to Hamas, it risks "losing everything," government officials said Sunday.
* Pope baptizes prominent Muslim A prominent Italian Muslim - an iconoclastic writer who has condemned Islamic extremism and defended Israel - converted to Catholicism this weekend, in a baptism by the pope at the Vatican Easter service.
* Barak: All options should be weighed on Iran Defense minister meets with US Vice President Cheney, stresses Iran poses threat to stability of region, world.