* Dozens of Jews ascend Temple Mount Visitors pray near gates of Mount until opening, then ascend Mughrabi Gate singing. Among visitors: MK Shuli Mualem Refaeli.
* ANALYSIS: New Revelations Prove Netanyahu Right on Iran's Nuclear Program On Friday, Iran responded to the speech Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu gave during the annual General Assembly of the United Nations in New York City in which he revealed Iran has another never disclosed nuclear site in its capital Tehran.
* How Seriously Should Israel Take Syria's Golan Heights Threat? Experts said the Syrian regime felt more confident after Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Muallem pledged that Syria will retake Golan Heights from Israel in his address to the UN General Assembly.
* Israel's 'Nationality' Law and Palestinian Lies It is far from clear why the Palestinians living in the West Bank and Gaza Strip should be concerned about Israel's new Nation-State Law.
* Rev Guards fire 8 missiles from Iran at ISIS in E. Syria Tehran state media reported that on Monday, Oct. 1, IRGC missiles targeted the "headquarters of the terrorists" east of the Euphrates in Syria in reprisal for their attack on a military parade in Ahvaz on Sept. 8, which killed 30 people and injured scores.
* Simchat Torah All Year Round When I was a child, we were told that all we had to do was turn up in synagogue twice a year, stand when the rabbi says to stand, sit when he says to sit, remain seated through his entire sermon, and for this we will be forgiven for all our sins and be good Jews.
* Russia ramps up anti-Israel measures in Syria for possible war of attrition At some point in the last 48 hours, the fallout from the Russian Il-20 plane disaster has evolved into hostile steps by Moscow against Israel, as reported by DEBKAfile.
* Morton Klein: World Leaders Ignore Danger of a Palestinian State The long-standing platitude that peace can only come to Israel and Palestinian Arabs through the creation of a Palestinian state seems alive and well.
* Libya in Chaos: Where To? Post-Qaddafi Libya is divided between two governments, and the consequence of that division is mounting chaos.
* End of Days Expert on Iran: 'Things Are About to Get Biblical!' As Iran and Israel come into direct conflict in Syria and world leaders wonder what to do about Iran's nuclear program, Rabbinic authorities look to prophecy to find clear answers for a developing situation that one end-of-days expert says is "about to get Biblical."