* By winning Baghdad vote Iran could recoup losses from US-Israeli beatings But an election loss by its Iraqi pawn on Saturday, May 12, would land more misfortune on Tehran after US/Israeli serial blows.
* After Israel’s 70Th, Police Anticipate Massive J'lem Day Celebrations More police than usual have been deployed for annual event.
* North Korea to dismantle nuclear site in May ceremony North Korea says it will begin dismantling its nuclear test site in less than two weeks in a ceremony attended by foreign journalists.
* Iraq votes in first elections since IS defeat Iraqis are voting in the first parliamentary elections since the government declared victory over so-called Islamic State (IS) last year.
* Red, White And Blue: America's Big Move In Jerusalem With the transfer of the US Embassy to Jerusalem next week, America paves the diplomatic path to Israel’s capital.
* Jerusalem Embassy Move Does Not Settle 'Contested Borders,' U.S. Says The embassy move comes during tense times, when the prospects for peace - and especially final status negotiations - are nowhere in site.
* Russian Nuclear Bombers Intercepted Near Alaska Russian nuclear forces dispatch two strategic bombers into the air defense zone near Alaska on Friday and the aircraft were intercepted by American F-22 jets, the U.S. Northern Command said.
* China Rapidly Building Advanced Arms for Use Against U.S. Space weapons, drones using artificial intelligence priority in Beijing military buildup
* Haniyeh: All Palestinian people will flock to Palestine on Nakba Day Some 15,000 Palestinians gather at five hot spots along the border to burn tires and throw grenades, pipe bombs and stones at IDF troops in 7th week of violent rioting on Gaza border; 1 Palestinian killed, 176 wounded by live fire.
* Iranian cleric threatens to destroy Tel Aviv and Haifa Hardline Iranian cleric Ahmad Khatami threatens to destroy Israeli cities if Israel acts "foolishly".