* Israel police, Shin Bet close three Islamic charities for causing unrest on Temple Mount The main bone of contention appears to be the payment of activists, youths, and students, who arrive at the Temple Mount each day to harass visitors. .
* Germany to Turkey: 'Turkey must prevent terrorists from crossing its borders to Syria' Turkey should take more action to prevent extremists from entering Syria to join the Islamic State, Germany's domestic intelligence chief believes.
* ISIS Renews Previous Calls for Attacks in West as Police Remain Vigilant Only days after terror attacks killed 17 people in Paris, one of the world's most brutal terrorist organizations is using the tragedy to rehash previous calls for small-scale attacks around the world.
* Nuclear war possible between Europe and Russia over Ukraine, Mikhail Gorbachev warns Former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev warned that tensions between Russia and European powers over the Ukraine crisis could result in a major conflict or even nuclear war, in an interview to appear in a German news magazine on Saturday.
* Jews are focus of most hate speech in Turkey, media study finds Upcoming MEMRI report details growing anti-Semitic language in Islamist, pro-AKP outlets .
* Hamas slams Abbas "hypocrisy" for Paris trip Terror group says PA president should first worry about his own people, show solidarity with them.
* France to deploy 5,000 police to protect Jewish schools In address to parents of Jewish students, interior minister says soldiers will also be posted as reinforcements.
* Rally for unity against terrorism is France's largest ever Millions of people and over 40 world leaders march in solidarity with victims of three-day killing spree in Paris.
* PETERS: OBAMA A PHYSICAL, MORAL AND INTELLECTUAL COWARD THAT CHOSE THE SIDE OF THE TERRORISTS On Monday's "America's Newsroom" on the Fox News Channel, former U.S. Army Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, a Fox News contributor, scolded President Barack Obama for his absence at yesterday's rally in Paris to show support in defiance of Islamic terrorism on a French magazine.
* POPE FRANCIS: "YOU CANNOT BE A CHRISTIAN OUTSIDE THE CHURCH" Pope Francis baptized 33 children on Sunday morning, the day that Christians celebrate the feast of the Baptism of the Lord. In his homily, the Pope told parents to teach their children that "you cannot be a Christian outside the Church, you cannot follow Jesus Christ without the Church, because the Church is mother, and makes us grow in love for Jesus Christ."