* Iran: Turkey's claims a cover-up to conceal expansionism TEHRAN - Turkey seeks to justify its expansionist and interventionist policies in the region by accusing other countries, Iran's Foreign Ministry said on Sunday.
* 'Ties between us Jews and Israel could reach breaking point in 2017' Reut Institute says Israel suffers from "blind spot" with regard to Diaspora.
* 'Israel should support Kurd's struggle against despotic Iranian Regime PJAK speaks with 'Post' about shared history of Jews and Kurds in region.
* Fatah: Recruit tens of thousands to fight Israel Fatah official calls on organization to recruit new members, work to class Israel as apartheid state.
* The North Korean war scare In 2015 the Intelligence Community declassified The 1983 Soviet "War Scare" - the definitive report by the president's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board.
* How Many Arab Land Claims Are Real? A new housing project planned in the town of Efrat south of Jerusalem overcame the last major hurdle recently, when Arab claims to the land were exposed as false.
* More Than 1,000 Anti-Semitic Social Media Posts Every Day: Report The World Jewish Congress has announced that it found that more than 382,000 anti-Semitic posts were uploaded to social media over the course of 2016 - an average of one post every 83 seconds, 43.6 posts per hour, 1,046 each day.
* Iran Faces Stricter Sanctions in Bipartisan House, Senate Bills Legislation introduced Thursday in the House and Senate by a bipartisan group of lawmakers would hit Iran with tougher sanctions for the ongoing development of its ballistic missile program.
* Islam, Not Christianity, is Saturating Europe Jihadists seem to be leading an assault against freedom and against secular democracies.
* Rome treaty: Jean-Claude Juncker says it is a 'tragedy' that EU is celebrating 60th anniversary without Britain Brexit is a "tragedy" for the Europe Union, the bloc's chief Jean-Claude Juncker lamented yesterday, as the leaders of the remaining 27 EU member states gathered in Rome to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the organization's founding treaty.