* Holocaust forum: Netanyahu urges world to unite to confront Iran Israel's prime minister has vowed that "there will not be another Holocaust" in a speech at a forum in Jerusalem marking the 75th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz death camp.
* World Holocaust Forum events set to start with leaders of 49 countries The official events of the Fifth World Holocaust Forum are set to begin on Wednesday night, with a dinner at the President’s Residence.
* 'Deal of the century?': Donald Trump set to unveil peace plan ahead of Benjamin Netanyahu meeting Next Tuesday - as their respective legislatures debate their alleged crimes or misdemeanours - Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu will be trying to look statesman-like at the White House.
* Putin and Abbas meet in Bethlehem, discuss Deal of the Century Putin praised Palestinian-Russian relations and expressed readiness to cooperate with and support Palestine. He invited Abbas to the Victory March in Moscow in May.
* Al-Aqsa preacher: Jerusalem will soon be capital of global caliphate The crowd cheered as Nidhal “Abu Ibrahim” Siam called upon them to wage Jihad and seek martyrdom.
* Turkey deploys 2,000 troops to Libya to Reestablish Muslim Caliphate with Jerusalem as Capital A new military incursion into Libya is part of a long-awaited dream by Turkish President Erdogan to return the Ottoman Caliphate, a global Islamic rule that subjugated Jews and Christians for six centuries.
* Russia and Turkey have one goal over Libya – undermining Europe’s influence While the US and Arab states might be at the table too, Moscow and Ankara will want the EU to have as little as possible to do with any resolution to the conflict in the country
* Hebzollah Chief: “Kill Every American Soldier in the Middle East” Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah has been broadcasting provocative speeches from his bunker in Beirut for more than 10 years.
* Erdogan's Bold Plan for a New Muslim Brotherhood Regime in Libya Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's decision to intervene militarily in the Libyan conflict not only raises the prospect of the conflict entering a new and more dangerous phase; it also promises to provide a significant boost for the Islamist militias that are vying to take control of the country and establish a Muslim Brotherhood-style government in Tripoli.
* Iran Could Pursue a Nuclear Weapon to Restore Deterrence Lost in Suleimani Strike Iran may want to create the idea that there’s a risk—however minimal—it could use a nuclear weapon.
* Netanyahu & Gantz invited to White House for Trump unveiling of Mid-East peace plan After numerous delays, President Donald Trump is to unveil the “Deal of the Century” – his Middle East Peace plan for Israel and the Palestinians – next week.