* EU moves to stop funding Palestinian terrorists, inciting textbooks The new guideline doubles down on the European Parliament’s commitment to prevent EU donations from ending up in the hands of terrorists, by calling for proactive recovery of funds.
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
* EU faces fresh calls to take ‘clear and resolute action’ against Vladimir Putin A parliamentary debate with EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell will see Russia again at the forefront of deliberations for MEPs on Wednesday.
* US heads for nuclear talks with Iran, unmoved by new data presented by Israeli officials The high-ranking Israeli officials in Washington carrying new intelligence data on the dangers of Iran’s drive for a nuclear weapon, obtained a US promise on Tuesday, April 27 to “consult closely with Israel on the nuclear issue going forward,” an “update on the Vienna talks” and “full agreement on serious concerns about advancements in Iran’s nuclear program in recent years.”
* Israel, the longer view In electoral terms, Israel is now emerging as the most conservative nation in the democratic world. Op-ed.
* Did the Israeli Air Force Stop Syria From Getting Nuclear Weapons? The air strike on Syria was probably not decisive in preventing Syria from getting a nuclear weapon.
* Israel is not an apartheid state - editorial HRW’s exploitation of the apartheid image in the context of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is a cynical appropriation of the suffering of the victims of the actual apartheid regime.
* How Iraq Is Balancing the Saudi-Iran Rivalry While maintaining good relations with its Iranian neighbor and top energy provider is strategic, Baghdad also sees the potential a stronger U.S.-Iraq and Iraq-Gulf relationship could deliver.
* Russia expels 7 EU diplomats over 'solidarity' with Czechs Russia has expelled the diplomats from Slovakia, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia in a tit-for-tat move amid a growing row over Czech spying accusations.
* Pope hangs image of nude Jesus caressing Judas behind his desk WND: A report by the Vatican’s own newspaper reveals Pope Francis recently hung an image behind his desk depicting a naked Jesus Christ caressing his dead apostle Judas Iscariot.
* After Accidentally Finding an Anchor From 2ND Temple Period: These Scientists Discovered Something Incredible About the Dead Sea A wooden anchor made during the time of King Herod during the first century before the common era has led Hebrew University of Jerusalem (HUJI) and Geological Survey of Israel (GSI) geologists to study the activity of the ancient springs and the restoration of the levels of the Dead Sea over the past thousands of years.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:13 AM