* For first time ever: More Jews pray on Temple Mount than Western Wall In a recent video taken during Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles), Israeli videographer Moshe Nisimboyim took a tour of Jerusalem’s Old City comparing the turnout at the iconic Western Wall to the Temple Mount.
Saturday, October 17, 2020
* Israeli cabinet approves UAE deal, Netanyahu says will meet its leader Israel’s cabinet approved a normalization deal with the United Arab Emirates on Monday and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he and Abu Dhabi’s crown prince had spoken and agreed to meet soon.
* Assad: Open to Israel peace talks if Golan Heights returned to Syria Israel and Syria have technically been at war since the conclusion of the 1967 Six-Day war.
* PA Mufti: Sharia’h obligates every Muslim to wage Jihad against what the PA calls “the thieving Jews” Referring to previous Islamic religious rulings that “obligate” Muslims to “fight against the thieving Jews,” a host on official PA TV interviewed the PA Grand Mufti on the aspects of Sharia’h law in connection with the UAE and Bahrain’s recent peace agreements with Israel.
* India, Israel and UAE – The New ‘Trilateral Block’ On Way – Israeli Envoy With the normalization of ties between Israel and the UAE and India’s historical-bond with Israel, especially in defense & technology and with the UAE, as one of the largest trading partners, the three nations could be on way form a trilateral block in West Asia.
* 7 Central banks are weighing their own digital currencies – this is what they could look like After Facebook shocked policymakers with its plan to launch a digital currency last year, central banks have been forging ahead with discussions on how they could create their own virtual money.
* Report: France considers alternatives to two-state solution A recent report cites senior French diplomats as saying that the Trump-negotiated Abraham Accords have changed the political reality in the Middle East, opening up the possibility of a negotiated reconciliation between Israel and the Palestinians that does not necessarily require the creation of an independent Palestinian entity inside Israel.
* China reaffirms support for Iran as it calls for new Middle East forum The forum would 'enhance mutual understanding through dialogue' and explore solutions for the region.
* North Korea’s massive new missile could help Iran threaten Israel North Korea’s military parade and its arsenal, along with Iran’s progress on missile technology, illustrate how these countries have achieved success in the last decade.
* Pompeo Says China Has Deployed 60,000 Soldiers to Border with India China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) has “stacked 60,000 soldiers against the Indians in the north” of India, along the two countries’ Himalayan border, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told Fox News on Friday.
* Nibiru Expert: Record asteroids in 2020 means 'Final Redemption Approaching' The media has been swamped with COVID-19 updates and election news but a quick look reveals that a surprising number of asteroids have come in close proximity to the earth and even more are on the way.
* Why the Left Hates Religion And why Christians and Jews are Public Enemy #1 for progressives.