* Massive US-Korean Military Exercise Coinciding With Rare Solar Eclipse Could Spark War On Monday, tens of thousands of US soldiers will simulate battles just south of the volatile border that separates North and South Korea, causing several world governments to worry that this huge multinational military exercise could inadvertently spark World War III.
* ISIS Claims Responsibility for Deadly Barcelona Attack [VIDEO] A van plowed through crowds on a street in Barcelona, Spain on Thursday afternoon, killing 13 and injuring about 100 others in what officials are now saying was a Jihadist terror attack.
* The ISIS special Al-Kharsha Brigade hits Spain Spain this week suffered the biggest Islamic State onslaught to be mounted in Europe since Nov/ 14, 2015, when the jiahdis murdered 140 people in Paris.
* 'Shameful' Theresa May rejects 9/11 survivors' appeal to release Saudi Arabia terrorism report Prime Minister Theresa May has rejected an appeal by survivors of the 9/11 terrorist attacks to publish a report into the role of Saudi Arabia in funding Islamic extremism in Britain.
* N. Korea Propaganda Posters Show US Capital Building Obliterated North Korea has just published a new set of propaganda posters aimed at harassing the United States that depicts the U.S. in flames and the Capital Building in DC destroyed.
* The rise of Raed Salah, Israel's Islamist leader who wants Jerusalem at the heart of a caliphate The recently rearrested preacher has built a career 'defending' Al-Aqsa against Israel's purported planned takeover, building vast support among Arab Israelis.
* Sweden: "Palestinian" anti-Israel demonstration calls Jews "offspring of apes and pigs" It's just Qur'anic Islam, so Sweden better get used to it.
* Iran, Turkey exchange views on Iraqi KRG Baqeri arrived in Turkey on Tuesday for a three-day visit, the first of its kind since the Iranian Revolution in 1979, holding talks with his counterpart Gen. Hulusi Akar on Tuesday.
* Israeli Minister: Relations with Trump are more important than calling out Nazis Ayoub Kara, who is not Jewish himself, praised Trump for having "a proven track-record in opposing antisemitism and religious extremism."
* Satellite Images Show Iran Building Missile Factories in Syria Using high-resolution images from the Eros-B satellite, ISI Intelligence analysis confirms Syria is building missile factories bearing great resemblance to Iranian missile factories.
* Defector: Christianity Thrives in North Korea as Citizens 'No Longer Respect' Kim Jong-Un Christianity is spreading in North Korea as fewer citizens in the hermit state consider dictator Kim Jong-Un a god, the Telegraph has learned from an anonymous defector.
* The Palestinian Authority is a Genocidal Terrorist Entity and Should be Treated as Such The PLO became the first terrorist organization to have a seat at the UN and diplomatic representation in a Western country.
* Citizens of many US allies trust Putin over Trump, poll finds New survey shows Israel is one of few Western countries with more confidence in American president than Russian counterpart.
* 90,000 Hebrew Manuscripts Available Online for First Time in History Israel's first Prime Minister, David Ben-Gurion, was a visionary who not only played a crucial part in the creation of the Jewish state but also understood the importance of preserving Hebrew manuscripts.