* Gideon Sa'ar: Palestinian state endangers Jewish nation's future Former minister outlines plan for Arab autonomy, emphasizes that Palestinian state endangers Israel's future.
* A 'savior' for the Land of Israel Former head of the National Religious Party says Israelis should ignore the racist past of some members of the religious Zionist list, 'for the greater good', but acknowledges that some will morally be unable to vote for supporters of Meir Kahane.
* Police Vow to Keep the Peace Amid Calls for Temple Mount Violence Scuffles over access to an area on the Temple Mount located by the Golden Gate/Gate of Mercy near the Temple Mount resulted in several arrests. Now extremists have called for riots this Friday.
* Confrontation on the Temple Mount: Israeli police round up 60 suspects amid calls for violence over Muslims' access to the Al-Aqsa mosque Israeli police rounded up 60 'suspects' in Jerusalem overnight and promised more arrests Friday, after Palestinian and Arab Israeli worshippers broke into a locked part of Jerusalem's holy city to pray.
* Iran Navy Conducts "Massive Drill" in Persian Gulf, Sea of Oman The Iranian navy is no match for the US navy, which has major assets in the Persian Gulf, but Iran's display is meant to show that its locally-designed ships and submarines can perform too.
* Mystic Clues: Trump/Esau Erasing Legacy of Obama/Pharaoh A rabbinic expert in mysticism presented esoteric clues to Trump's connection to other, more Biblical redheads prophesied to return in the days preceding Messiah.
* 15-year-old killed, at least 10 injured by Israeli troops in Gaza border riots Palestinians were urged to protest against Israel ahead of the Monday anniversary of 1994 Hebron terror attack.
* China Teams Up with Iran to Preserve Nuclear Deal Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi welcomed his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif to Beijing on Tuesday, stressing the importance of China's relationship with Iran and telling Zarif he became a "famous person" in China with his speech at the Munich Security Conference on Sunday.
* Exposed: World Council of Churches Spying Against Israel The World Council of Churches (WCC) has been caught funding spies posing as tourists to present biased and incendiary reports about Israel's "brutal and oppressive treatment" of Palestinians.
* Israel's First Lunar Spacecraft, Beresheet, Blasts off - Analysis Israel is only the fourth country after the US, the former Soviet Union and China to embark on a mission to the moon.