* New UK Prime Minister Descended From Rabbi, "Feels Jewish" Boris Johnson, the newly-elected Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, isn't Jewish.
* Near the top of Boris Johnson's in-box: Iran tanker standoff Boris Johnson's premiership will no doubt end up being judged by Brexit, but that won't come to a head just yet.
* EU lawmakers see higher risk of no-deal Brexit with PM Johnson The European Union lawmakers dealing with Brexit said on Wednesday there was an increased risk of a disorderly British exit from the bloc after Boris Johnson becomes prime minister.
* PA warns: "The most dangerous season of Judaization" has begun Three days ago, on the Jewish fast day 17th of Tammuz, which sets off a three-week-period of mourning for the destruction of Jerusalem and the two Temples, the Palestinian Authority warned that "the most dangerous season of Judaization" has begun.
* 'US support for Israel is stronger than ever' Min. Gilad Erdan praises anti-BDS resolution, says denouncing BDS proves US support for Israel 'stronger than ever.'
* If Erdogan Isn't Dead from a Heart Attack, Where has he been?: "Resting" Following widespread rumors of Turkish president Rediep Tayyip Erdogan dying circulated social media, many are convinced that the Turkish premier is dead.
* No "ultimate deal" is currently possible for Mideast peace, says Dennis Ross The Trump administration's plan to resolve the decades-long Israeli-Palestinian conflict - which in 2016 then-candidate Trump called the "ultimate deal" - lies out of reach until political circumstances on each side are better primed for a big agreement, according to former Middle East peace envoy and top negotiator Ambassador Dennis Ross.
* Caroline Glick: Israeli Election Still a Wild Card Benjamin Netanyahu became Israel's longest-serving prime minister on Friday, and he is favored to win the next elections in September.
* The safest and most dangerous countries in the Middle East Tensions in the Middle East are ever-present, amid failed efforts to end the Syrian civil war and the spiralling tanker crisis in the Gulf.
* Why Was a Saudi Attacked by Palestinians? The main reason the Saudi blogger was assaulted and humiliated during his visit to the Al-Aqsa Mosque was incitement.