* How can Israel form a coalition and avoid another election? Ahead of Tuesday’s election, all the party leaders, from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on down, spoke to reporters and analysts constantly, in order to try to get out the vote.
Thursday, March 25, 2021
* Gulf officials warn Israel against forming gov't with far-right candidates: report 'Expressions against Muslims and Arabs will harm the normalization deals,' officials tell Jerusalem.
* EU supports Israel on Golan at UNHRC as Agenda Item 7 opposition grows German envoy Michael Frelherr von Ungern-Sternberg said that "while hundreds of thousand of Syrians suffer at the hands of the regime, this text focuses only on Israel."
* China’s foreign minister starts Middle East tour with Iran deal, alliances high on agenda Wang Yi began his trip in Saudi Arabia on Wednesday and he will visit five other nations over the next week.
* Expert Claims Cold War Between US, China Began Last Week... And Could Go Hot At Any Moment Last Thursday, Chinese officials met with their American counterparts in Anchorage, Alaska, for two days, and, by all accounts, the meeting was not friendly.
* As China faces sanctions from the West, it looks to the Middle East for alliance and influence Foreign Minister Wang Yi thanks Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for Saudi support on Xinjiang and Hong Kong.
* EU leaders to discuss relations with Turkey during video summit European Union leaders will on Thursday consider diplomatic and economic incentives to encourage strategic southeastern neighbour Turkey to continue improving often fraught ties with the EU and promote stability.
* Philippines’ Duterte Threatens to Force Churches to Close if They Hold Mass on Easter The government of the Philippines will forcibly close Catholic churches in Manila if priests hold Easter masses next week in violation of a federal mandate banning religious gatherings in the city to curb the spread of coronavirus, a government spokesman announced on Tuesday.
* Holy Bible blasted as ‘bigoted document’: Equality Act ‘explicitly targets’ Scripture WND: The Democrats’ Equality Act “explicitly targets” the Bible with provisions that erase any allowance for differences between men and women, warns Yaakov Menken, the managing director of the Coalition for Jewish Values.
* Over 30 million people 'one step away from starvation', UN warns Acute hunger is likely to soar in more than 20 countries in the next few months, the UN has warned.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:47 AM