* Trump condemns New York Times anti-Semitic cartoon US President calls on New York Times to apologize for 'fake news' against him as it apologized for anti-Semitic cartoon.
* Erdogan will give up the S-400 on one condition Erdogan wants American's to move out of the way in Syria so he can have his way with the Kurds, with an intent to slaughter them.
* ISIS Leader Al-Baghdadi Makes First Appearance in Five Years A man believed to be the leader of the Islamic State group has made a rare camera appearance vowing to seek revenge for its loss of territory.
* Palestinians Launch Bid to Foil 'Deal of the Century' Fatah urges Hamas to join effort against Trump's plan.
* Iran, Russia to Hold Joint Maritime Drills in Persian Gulf Two countries discussed increased military and defense ties during the Moscow Conference on International Security (MCIS).
* White House Proclaims Holocaust Remembrance Week Holocaust Remembrance Day will be commemorated in Israel and the Jewish world over Wednesday night and Thursday.
* 'Nobody Will Go Back': Christians Flee Middle East After Fall of Islamic State The number of Christians in the birthplace of their faith, the greater Middle East, continues to plummet months after the Islamic State, which waged a genocidal campaign against Christians, lost its "caliphate" in Iraq and Syria, Breitbart News learned from various experts, including an archbishop.
* The PA is begging Europe for money - but it doesn't need a penny more in aid The annual meeting in Europe of the "International donor group for Palestine" comes tomorrow as the Palestinian Authority is experiencing a major financial crisis.
* The Palestinians' Own Goals "We reject normalization and adopt the approach of resistance until the liberation of the entire Palestinian territory." - Statement rejecting job offers, issued by Progressive Democratic Student Pole, affiliated with the radical PLO group Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP).
* The contest over the Strait of Hormuz's closure has begun at... Libya's Ras Lanuf Five of Iran's top leaders have threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz to oil traffic.