* Arab League Head: Jews in Judea and Samaria Will Spark ‘Religious War’ Arab League Secretary-General Ahmed Aboul Gheit told the U.N. Security Council on Wednesday that Israel’s plan to apply sovereignty to parts of Judea and Samaria could ignite “a religious war in and beyond our region.”
* Arab League, UN beat war drums over Israeli sovereignty plan Israeli sovereignty over Jewish towns in Judea and Samaria will cause “a religious war in and beyond our region,” claimed the head of the Arab League in a UN meeting on Wednesday.
* PA 'ready to resume direct bilateral negotiations' with Israel 'No one has as much interest as the Palestinians in reaching a peace agreement,' letter to Quartet says.
* Yossi Dagan calls on American Evangelicals to press White House on sovereignty plan Samaria Regional Council chief urges Evangelical Christians to lobby on behalf of expanded sovereignty plan.
* Watch: Belgian Protesters at Anti-Annexation Rally Call for ‘War Against Jews’ Protesters at an anti-annexation rally in the Belgian capital of Brussels on Sunday were heard shouting anti-Semitic chants including calling for a “war against the Jews in the streets” and warning Jews the “the army of Muhammad will return.”
* The Future of Israel's Borders: International Law and Islamic Law. Part I Today's Palestinian children are taught to hate Jews and glorify -- and handsomely profit from -- violence against them.
* PMW lecture to European Parliament MPs, results in calls to investigate EU funding of Palestinian terror Following a lecture given by Palestinian Media Watch director Itamar Marcus earlier this week to members of the European Parliament, during which he presented a new PMW report entitled “Two loopholes in European Union anti-terror funding laws,” MEPs called for scrutinizing EU’s funding to the PA and for an investigation of how EU money ends up going to Palestinian terror organizations.
* Russia, Turkey, Iran leaders to discuss Syria on Wednesday, Kremlin says The presidents of Russia, Iran and Turkey will hold a video conference on Wednesday to discuss the conflict in Syria, the Kremlin said on Tuesday.
* France's Macron slams Turkey's 'criminal' role in Libya Turkey and France have engaged in a war of words in recent weeks over each others' role in war-torn Libya.
* UN Official Enters Jericho Calling for “Free Palestinian State” U.N. Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Nickolai Mladenov told a mass gathering in the Palestinian Authority on Monday “never to give up” their aspirations for statehood.