* Earliest known stone carving of Hebrew word 'Jerusalem' found near city entrance Unearthed in what was an artisan's village 2.5 km from ancient Temple, inscribed column from 100 BCE features Aramaic, Hebrew, two of the languages used by Jerusalemites of the era.
* Barkan attack terrorist to be paid monthly salary - for life Foreign ministry launches Twitter campaign to encourage international pressure on PA to stop paying terrorist salaries.
* A powder keg in the West Bank Analysis: The IDF must reexamine the security arrangements at the industrial zones and find out how the Barkan terrorist got a rifle in despite metal detectors.
* PA curriculum inciting terrorism David Bedein, Director Of Israel Resource News Agency, speaks about the search for any education aimed at peacefully solving the conflict.
* Nikki Haley resigns as UN ambassador, stays mum on next move Nikki Haley abruptly announced her resignation Tuesday as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, catching staff and lawmakers by surprise and leaving Washington guessing about the next move for one of the administration's most prominent figures.
* Christopher Columbus - the hidden Jew? With a murky past, theories abound for the origin story of the intrepid explorer - from pirate to crypto-Jew.
* Goodbye to a friend: Israel thanks Nikki Haley PM Netanyahu, Israeli leaders thank outgoing US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley for her support. 'We will never forget you.'
* This is how Europe's national borders could be redrawn after Brexit These three regions of Western Europe could look very different within 10 years if the secessionists find new support in the wake of economic crisis and a rising tide of nationalism.
* How Iran Plans to Take Gaza The situation in the Gaza Strip is unlikely to witness any positive changes.
* Jihadism, the Eastern Mediterranean, and the "Frontier States" The continuing radicalization of Islam, which presents a fundamental security challenge for the western world, gives new dimension to the term "frontier state."