* Israeli Flag Flown on Temple Mount: First Since 1967 A major step towards fixing the broken heart of the Jewish people on the Temple Mount was made on Tish B’Av, the day commemorating the destruction of the Temples: the Israeli flag was displayed for the first time since Israel conquered its holiest site in the 1967 Six-Day War.
* Senior official: 'If Hezbollah attacks, we'll see unusual action from IDF against Lebanon' DM Benny Gantz orders IDF to prepare to destroy Lebanese infrastructure in case of Hezbollah attack on Israel.
* UK sees ‘third highest number of anti-Semitic incidents’ for first half of year The CST’s half-year report found 789 anti-Semitic incidents that were recorded between January and June of this year.
* European diplomats warn Israel against building in Jerusalem neighborhood 16 European diplomats express 'grave concerns' regarding Israel's plan to building in southern Jerusalem neighborhood and near Maale Adumim.
* Iraqi activist: ‘Israel will liberate Tehran before Iran liberates Jerusalem’ Iraqi opposition member slams Iranian excuse of ‘Palestine’ to recruit Iraqi youth just like ISIS does.
* U.S. Ambassador for Religious Liberty Warns Vatican: China Is ‘at War with Faith’ Sam Brownback, U.S. ambassador-at-large for international religious freedom, said China’s hacking of Vatican computers should warn Church leaders the nation’s communist government is not to be trusted.
* Nigeria: Muslims murder five men as warning to ‘all those being used by infidels to convert Muslims to Christianity’ Jihad attacks on Christians happen on a more or less daily basis in Nigeria. The world remains largely indifferent, because the victims are Christians, and that goes against the establishment media narrative that the only victims of religious persecution are Muslims.
* Confused Turkey: Westward Ho All Over Again? Turkey, which has labeled onion traders terrorists, blames the Kurds for the turmoil in America, and encourages its own intelligence agency to kill Turkish journalists abroad who are critical of the regime, never ceases to amaze.
* Israeli railways fall victim to alleged Iranian cyberattack The purported attack, comes only months after previous attempts, likely by Iran, to decommission Israeli water treatment plants across the country, in last April.
* Dollar crash will topple the entire US ‘house of cards’ economy by year end – Peter Schiff No one seems to be worried about the falling dollar, veteran stockbroker Peter Schiff writes on Twitter, as the US currency continues to slide versus major rivals amid gold and silver record growth.