* Israel Faces a Serious Escalation in its Proxy War with Iran The fact that Israel has found it necessary to attack targets so far from its traditional area of military operations close to its immediate borders is indicative of the alarming escalation that has taken place in recent months in the threat Iran poses to Israeli security.
* IDF exposes new intelligence on Hezbollah's precision missile program IDF says Shiite group efforts to mass produce advanced missiles on Lebanese soil were thwarted.
* U.N. Warns Cash-Rich Islamic State Still a Global Terror Threat The Islamic State terror group might have taken a beating in Iraq and Syria but it remains a global threat with up to $300 million in its coffers, U.N. counterterrorism officials warned Tuesday.
* i24NEWS Exclusive: Hamas arrests nine Islamic State members connected to Gaza bombings The nine are former Islamic Jihad operatives, one of them 'a senior operator of the missile unit'.
* Netanyahu to make Pro-3rd Temple Politician Top Official It has been confirmed that Zehut (Identity) party leader Moshe Feiglin will order his party, Zehut, to step down in the current election to join Netanyahu's Likud party who will make him a "high ranking official" in the PM's next government.
* 14 Years Since the Destruction of Gush Katif Over the past fourteen years, to the memory of the destruction of the Temple on Tisha b'Av has been added the memory of the uprooting of the communities of Gush Katif and northern Samaria.
* What are Russian special operations forces doing in Idlib? Despite promises of a withdrawal, it appears the Kremlin has boosted its military presence on the front line in Syria.
* Can Turkey seal a Russia deal and get Northern Syria too? Russia is pleased with these developments. Moscow's Tass media had several stories about Turkey on its homepage on Thursday.
* Brexit escalation raises alarm for ailing European economy Europe's Brexit drama is hurtling toward a new climax at the wrong time for the region's economy, threatening to sow chaos for businesses just as a large part of the continent is sliding toward recession.
* Analyst: Israel faces mass attack on two fronts; Hezbollah will seek revenge Hezbollah is planning a massive attack on Israel in the near future, says analyst Yoni Ben Menachem.