* "Exterminate Christians!" The Muslim persecution of Christians that occurred in just one month.
* Iran's Khamenei Praises Islamic Response to Coronavirus: Applauds 'Powerful Hand of the Infallible Imam' Western civilization is facing decline and fall as it struggles with the Chinese coronavirus pandemic, Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei said on Thursday.
* Pompeo speaks with Netanyahu about coronavirus, Iran's 'destabilizing behavior' Secretary of state says US 'commitment to Israel's security is unwavering'; conversation comes amid growing calls for eased sanctions on Tehran due to virus outbreak.
* Passover in Israel looks like Yom Kippur - roads empty due to coronavirus Israel's highways, intersections and back streets were deserted during Passover on Thursday, as coronavirus restrictions and a holiday curfew left the country looking more like Yom Kippur, when almost all road traffic stops.
* Haredim Are Being Scapegoated for Coronavirus in Israel After the deluge of negative headlines over the last two weeks, when COVID-19 is finally beaten back, it will be the scenes of police cordoning off Bnei Brak like a medieval plague city that will define the corona crisis for most Israelis and international observers.
* The European Dream Could Be The Next Coronavirus Victim Countries closed their borders and failed to help neighbors respond to the pandemic. Amid the squabbling, the far-right threatens democratic principles.
* What way for NATO? Hungary follows Turkey down the authoritarian path Critics claim Hungary has turned into an elective dictatorship, with parliament voting to give Prime Minister Viktor Orban power to rule by decree.
* China's Growing Relations with Russia: What's In it for Moscow? Russia, nevertheless, has had to pay for the Chinese support. Virtually every analysis of the relationship concedes that China is the rider and Russia the horse, to use Bismarck's metaphor for alliances.
* Iran urged to declare newly revealed nuclear weapons site to IAEA The Islamic Republic of Iran's activities at the Shahid Mahallati facility show deception, according to the report.
* Pope Francis Says Pandemic Is 'Nature's Response' to Human Inaction over Climate Change Pope Francis said he believes the Chinese coronavirus pandemic is "certainly nature's response" to humanity's failure to address the "partial catastrophes" wrought by human-induced climate change.