* Temple Mount Closed to Jews on Biblical Feast of Shavuot The Temple Mount was closed to Jews for ten days of Ramadan and three days of the Muslim feast and despite police announcing that Judaism’s holiest site would be open to Jews on the eve of the Biblical pilgrimage festival of Shavuot, on Sunday morning, the police announced that it would once again be closed to Jews.
Monday, May 17, 2021
* 'Why is Temple Mount closed to Jews?' Temple Mount organizations ask why holiest site in Judaism remains closed to Jews while fully open to Muslims.
* Smotrich on Temple Mount closure to Jews: You choose disgrace, get war Religious Zionism party chairman demands PM reverse decision to close holiest site in Judaism to Jews.
* Jordan's King Says Diplomacy Under Way to Halt Israel's Military Campaign Jordan's King Abdullah said on Sunday that his kingdom was involved in intensive diplomacy to halt what he characterised as an Israeli military escalation in the worst Israeli-Palestinian violence in years.
* Iranian General: ‘We have a religious duty to act against Israel and annihilate it’ Where did Mohammad-Hossein Sepehr get this idea? From passages such as this: “Drive them out from where they drove you out” (Qur’an 2:191). It is not fact, but propaganda fiction, that Israel drove the “Palestinians” out, as The Palestinian Delusion proves.
* China offers to host Israeli-Palestinian peace talks Beijing uses chairmanship of UN Security Council to press for immediate ceasefire and resumption of dialogue on two-state solution.
* What is Iran’s game plan with China amid Israel-Gaza conflict? China’s Foreign Minister Wang Yi called on the US to "adjust" its position on Israel-Gaza conflict, claiming that the US was "standing on the opposite side of the international community.”
* Iran reveals its strategy advising Hamas on war against Israel What is important here is that the conversation with Ghaani comes as Iranian media published a unique look at Israel’s air defense systems, asserting that Israel is showing new vulnerabilities.
* Muslim States Condemn Israel's 'Barbaric Attacks' Against Palestinians The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) called on Sunday for an immediate halt to what it described as Israel's barbaric attacks on Gaza and blamed "systematic crimes" against the Palestinians for hostilities now in their seventh day.
* Erdogan Calls on Pope to Keep Denouncing Gaza Violence Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan told Pope Francis in a phone call that the international community should impose sanctions on Israel for its actions against the Palestinians, and he urged the pontiff to keep speaking out on the conflict, Erdogan's office said on Monday.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:56 AM