* 'Olmert offers Abbas 64% of W. Bank' Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has offered the Palestinians 64 percent of the West Bank as part of a future peace agreement.
* Iraqi forces battle Shia fighters At least six people have been killed in fresh fighting between Iraqi government forces and Shia fighters.
* Putin in Libya to close $2.5b arms deal Only few weeks before he leaves office, Russian President Vladimir Putin arrived in Libya on Wednesday.
* Dollar Falls to Record Against Euro as EU Inflation Quickens The dollar fell to a record low against the euro after European inflation accelerated in March.
* PMW: PA cozying up to America's enemies President Mahmoud Abbas's Palestinian Authority is snugly in bed with the United States' worst enemies.
* Police on high alert ahead of Passover, Israel 60 celebrations Police have raised their alert level throughout the country on Wednesday ahead of the Passover holiday.
* Hamas sends reps to meet with Carter Two senior Hamas leaders based in Gaza arrived in the Egyptian capital on Wednesday in hopes of meeting with former U.S. President Jimmy Carter.
* Iran to hold largest-ever air parade Iran will mark Iranian Army Day on Thursday with a massive air parade, the largest in its history.
* Survey: Nasrallah is the most admired leader in the Arab world Hezbollah chief Sheikh Nassan Nasrallah is the most admired leader in the Arab world, according to a poll.* Pope in landmark White House trip US President George W Bush has welcomed visiting Pope Benedict XVI to the White House for a reception attended by thousands of well-wishers.