* Khamenei: Iran Will 'Annihilate' Tel Aviv, Haifa Iran will "annihilate" the Israeli cities of Tel Aviv and Haifa if it comes under attack by the Jewish state, "supreme leader" Ayatollah Ali Khamenei warned on Thursday.
* Flustered Barack Obama on the back foot over Israeli settlements In a stark contrast to his smooth-running public appearances with Israeli leaders, the US president found himself on the back foot when forced to address the issue after a 90-minute meeting with Mr Abbas.
* Obama's mixed message: Jews should leave biblical heartland When he arrived in Israel on Wednesday, US President Barack Obama clearly and unequivocally reaffirmed the historical and biblical connection of the Jewish people to this land.
* Obama: Palestinians 'deserve' a negotiated state President Obama told Palestinians they "deserve an end to occupation" and an "independent state of their own."
* Large Arab Anti-Obama Protest as President Goes to Ramallah As U.S. President Barack H. Obama arrived in Ramallah for talks with Palestinian Authority officials, a large anti-Obama demonstration was taking place a few blocks away from the Muqata.
* Turkey Kurds: PKK chief Ocalan calls for ceasefire The jailed leader of Kurdish rebels fighting Turkey, Abdullah Ocalan, has called for a truce after years of war.
* Ban on Passover sacrifice gets groups' goat The Association of Temple Organizations, refused permission to perform its annual Passover sacrifice reenactment by the Jerusalem Veterinary Services.
* President Obama Hails 'Twilight of Israel's Founding Generation' U.S. President Barack Obama addressed a young audience in Jerusalem Thursday afternoon with a message that some will see as inspiring, and others as incitement.
* Obama Visits Israel Museum, Sees the Dead Sea Scrolls The Israel Museum in Jerusalem is the largest cultural institution in the State of Israel and is ranked among the world's leading art and archaeology museums.
* Russian PM lectures Barroso on Cyprus Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev humbled European Commission chief Jose Manuel Barroso in public remarks on Thursday (21 March) over the EU's handling of Cyprus.