* US and Israel on top military alert for Iran to exploit DC political mayhem US military chief Gen. Mark Milley distanced the Pentagon from the demand made by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Jan. 8, under the title: “Preventing an Unhinged President from Using the Nuclear Codes.” She acted in the wake of this week’s stunning stampede by Trump supporters through Congress causing five deaths.
Monday, January 11, 2021
* Iran’s Global Terror Network Lurks Behind Its Threats of Vengeance Iran’s repeated threats to avenge the reported assassination of its chief nuclear scientist, Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, who was shot dead outside Tehran in November, raise the likelihood of Iranian armed action against Israeli targets.
* Iran, China, Promise to be the Biggest Tests of Biden's Presidency in 2021 There is eager anticipation among many of Washington's foes that Mr Biden's inauguration will result in the new president adopting a less confrontational tone with the outside world than his predecessor.
* Iran’s Revolutionary Guards Keep Hinting at Nuclear Weapons Ambitions Iran’s diplomats may deny the Islamic Republic’s nuclear ambitions but a close read of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps’ rhetoric suggests that military considerations continue to motivate the Islamic Republic’s nuclear program.
* Palestinians, Jordan accuse Israel of ‘Judaizing’ Western Wall Plaza The PA Foreign Ministry called on the United Nations Security Council to “halt the crimes of the Israeli occupation forces against al-Aqsa Mosque.”
* Dress Rehearsal: How Russia Practiced Real-Life War in Syria In fact, Moscow was brutal about using and testing all kinds of weapons.
* Iran will expel U.N. nuclear inspectors unless sanctions are lifted: lawmaker Iran will expel United Nations nuclear watchdog inspectors unless U.S. sanctions are lifted by a Feb. 21 deadline set by the hardline-dominated parliament, a lawmaker said on Saturday.
* In Trump's final days, Netanyahu orders more settler homes built Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ordered construction plans advanced on Monday for some 800 Jewish settler homes in the occupied West Bank, anchoring the projects in the final days of the pro-settlement Trump administration.
* Israel announces new settler homes, risking Biden's anger Israel has advanced plans to build 800 new settler homes in the occupied West Bank, a move that could strain ties with the incoming administration of President-elect Joe Biden.
* Building the Temple: The role of Messiah We discussed one misconception about building the Holy Temple in our first video, the idea that the Temple must come from heaven.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:45 AM