* Iran progresses anti-Israel bill, plans to establish embassy in Jerusalem Iranian MPs chanted "down with Israel" after the bill was approved.
* A Golden Opportunity to Develop the West Bank Communities A comprehensive planning blueprint is needed for the western Land of Israel from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea.
* 'No single cure': Anti-Semitic incidents in US hit record high in 2019, ADL says 2,107 anti-Semitic incidents recorded in 2019, including 61 physical assault cases, 1,127 instances of harassment and 919 acts of vandalism, Anti-Defamation League reports.
* What Israel's Wars in Gaza Show America About Future Conflicts A report shows what America's own forces can learn. It appears that even a high-tech nation may be forced to send ground troops into a costly land war.
* Israel Remains Focused On Iran Rivalry Despite Virus Comments last week from an unnamed Israeli defence official that Iran was reducing its presence in Syria sparked fierce debate about Tehran's next moves and how the Jewish state should respond.
* Report: Israeli officials say Iranian cyberattack on water supply crossed major red line Sustained cyberattack on civilian infrastructure targets prompts fury in Jerusalem.
* What the EU's Kowtowing to China Means for the World So much for a "geopolitical" European Commission (EC). The EU has long labored under critiques of being toothless and feeble on the world stage, but Ursula von der Leyen's use of the phrase to mark her new term at the EC's helm in December seemed to presage a change of tack.
* On budget eve, EU defence money at risk from coronavirus European Union plans for a multi-billion euro defence fund have been thrown into doubt by the economic shock of the coronavirus, officials and diplomats say, potentially threatening three years of unprecedented military cooperation.
* Coronavirus: Lockdown for Europeans, Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants While Europe is experiencing an economic shock without precedent, and tens of millions of Europeans have lost their livelihoods, migrants in Europe illegally are being showered with free housing and healthcare.
* Christian, Jewish Leaders Respond to God TV's Attempted Proselytization in Israel In the midst of the controversy over God TV's plan to broadcast evangelical messages in Hebrew on Israeli cable television, Breaking Israel News asked a number of Christian and Jewish leaders to weigh in.