* Netanyahu and Putin meet as Russia calls for new Israeli-Palestinian talks "There are bonds of sympathy and empathy between Israel and Russia, with a common past that has tragic chapters for both peoples," Netanyahu says.
* Dirty Bomb Attack Risk Increasing with Russia-US Tensions Tension between Russia and the West may be distracting them from cooperating to prevent an accidental nuclear confrontation or a dirty bomb attack by militants, nuclear policy experts said on Tuesday.
* Report: ISIL executing civilians trying to flee Fallujah by swimming the Euphrates Civilians desperately trying to get out of the besieged city of Fallujah by attempting to cross the Euphrates River are being gunned down by Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) jihadists, reports say.
* US Aid to Israel is 'Single Largest Military Assistance Package in American History' The impending United States military aid package to Israel will constitute 'the single largest military assistance package - with any country - in American history,' said U.S. National Security Adviser Susan Rice during her address to the American Jewish Committee Global Forum in Washington on Monday.
* ISIS burns 19 Yazidi women alive in a cage The women were brutally executed in front of hundreds of spectators for refusing to sleep with their ISIS militant husbands.
* Haniyeh: One day we'll pray at the liberated Al-Aqsa Mosque Deputy Hamas leader says the group has the capabilities to thwart any diplomatic initiatives.
* Nato in show of strength ahead of Warsaw summit Nato has begun three military exercises - Anaconda-16, Baltops and Iron Wolf 2016 - designed to show it is ready to defend its eastern allies from Russia.
* Ramadan: Month Of Jihad As Muslims struggle to increase their devotion to Allah, expect more mass murder.
* The Six Day War Remembered A reflection on the "what-might-have-beens. "
* How many Arabs live in Judea-Samaria? No one knows Palestinian Authority statistics impossible to independently verify - while Knesset subcommittee finds the IDF has no idea at all..