* ANALYSIS: Iran laughing at U.S. lack of nuclear intelligence Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad laughs at the U.S.
* Iran welcomes US nuclear report Iran has welcomed a major US intelligence report that suggests its government is not currently trying to develop nuclear weapons.
* Expert: 'Christian groups in PA to disappear' The ever-dwindling Christian communities living in Palestinian-run territories in the West Bank and Gaza are likely to dissipate completely within the next 15 years.
* PM: New U.S. report on Iran nukes proves need for sanctions Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said Tuesday that a new U.S. intelligence report on Iran's nuclear program released the day before demonstrate the need for tighter international sanctions in order to ensure the Islamic republic can never acquire nuclear weapons.
* 3 tracks to keep peace process alive Israel, the Palestinian Authority and the US - in the immediate aftermath of the Annapolis conference - are working to launch three parallel tracks.
* Kremlin insists election was fair The Kremlin has rejected concerns about Sunday's parliamentary election which gave President Vladimir Putin's United Russia party an overwhelming victory.
* 'Keeping all settlements is justified' Maintaining all settlements in Judea and Samaria is completely justified, under Jewish moral criteria.
* Olmert: My father was wrong, Ben-Gurion was right Prime Minister Ehud Olmert opened Monday's Knesset session commemorating the 60th anniversary of the historic UN vote to partition British-mandate Palestine.
* World food prices to jump Food prices are set to rise around the globe after years of decline, with climate change making it harder for the world's poorest to get adequate food.* Modiin, Home of the Maccabees, Marks Chanukah The modern Israeli city of Modiin, partially built atop the town the Maccabees called home, is marking the Chanukah festival with a children's march through the streets.