* 'The plane of the future' The new F-35 'Adir' is the most advanced plane in the world, IAF officials say. 'It is in a class of its own.'
* Intelligence chief warns of rise in terrorism in 2017 Head of IDF Intelligence: We are preparing for another wave of terror, possibly ignited by rising frustrations over PA leadership issues.
* Petraeus emerges as top Sec of State candidate Former CIA Director, General David Petraeus, has emerged as a top candidate for the coveted post.
* Turkey's Erdogan urges all Muslims to 'embrace the Palestinian cause' Speaking at a parliamentary symposium on the Israeli capital in Istanbul, the Turkish president called on all Muslims to 'protect Jerusalem.'
* 'Zionists should have their throats cut' A 39 year old Dutch man in Ireland will face trial for threatening to kill 2 for being "Zionists."
* Jimmy Carter to Obama: Recognize 'Palestine' before end of term Former US President Jimmy Carter urged President Barack Obama to recognize a state of 'Palestine' before leaving office.
* In Knesset, Ethiopian Israelis make emotional appeal for relatives left behind Committee meeting on troops whose parents are barred from immigrating shifts gears when IDF forbids soldiers to attend.
* Iranian General: Israel Will Fall Within 10 Years A senior Iranian army commander last week assessed that Israel would be destroyed sometime in the next 10 years as a result of further Islamic revolutions in the region.
* Most Germans believe EU is 'heading in wrong direction' -survey Almost two-thirds of Germans are dissatisfied with the current situation in the European Union and want to see changes in the bloc.
* EU to invest in warships & drones as part of joint defense plan - FT The European Commission is set to announce heavy investment in cyber security.