* California Earthquakes: Seismologists Search Depths, But Cause May Be in Heavens Last week, two separate geologic faults generated swarms of earthquakes on the west coast of the United States.
* Shin Bet chief: Apparent calm in Judea and Samaria is deceiving Head of Shin Bet says 480 attacks thwarted, 500 individual terrorists arrested in past year.
* The Middle East "Truce": Why Hamas Cannot Be Trusted These benefits for Hamas are exactly why the proposed truce is dangerous and sends the wrong message to Hamas and other Palestinian terrorists.
* Russian Special Envoy Arrives in Iran as U.S. Implements Sanctions Russian President Vladimir Putin's special envoy Alexander Lavrentiev arrived in Tehran, Iran, Monday to express Moscow's rejection of the fresh round of U.S. sanctions.
* Israeli Minister Elkin: Syrian S-300s will be attacked if Israeli military or commercial planes hit Israel warned publicly for the first time that its air force would strike Syria's S-300 air defense weapons supplied by Russia and Russian personnel could be in jeopardy.
* Iran president warns of 'war situation' as sanctions resume The U.S. re-imposed all sanctions Monday on Iran that once were lifted under its 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, grinding further down on the Islamic Republic's already-ailing economy in what President Hassan Rouhani described as a "war situation" now facing Tehran.
* Minister: Israel might destroy Syrian S-300s, even if manned by Russians Elkin says Syrians can't be trusted to use missile system correctly, may inadvertently hit aircraft over Israeli territory, prompting elimination of launchers.
* Egyptian Gaza truce draft offering Hamas "Calm for Cash" is unacceptable to Israel Cairo is going out of its way to push Israel into accepting one of the worst deals it has ever been offered, even if the prize on offer is membership of the Sunni bloc Egypt is building with Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
* Web Company Threatens to Force Christian Pro-Life Website Offline LifeSite, a Christian pro-life news outlet, says its web-hosting company threatened to shut down their site Saturday.
* France's Macron pushes for 'true European army' French President Emmanuel Macron has warned that Europeans cannot be protected without a "true, European army", as he marks the centenary of the World War One Armistice.