* 170,000 rockets are aimed at Israel's cities, says IDF intel head The head of Israel's most powerful intelligence agency depicted Wednesday a changing battlefield.
* Ex-president warns Ukraine 'on brink of civil war' Ukraine's first post-independence president has warned the country is on the "brink of civil war".
* Pentagon Concerned by China's New High-Speed Missile China's recent test of a new ultra-high speed strike vehicle highlights growing concerns that Chinese military advances will overtake those of the United States in as few as five years.
* Netanyahu: Israel is leading West's cyber-security fight For Israel, cyber-security isn't just about protecting information systems, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said.
* Obama: I will veto any new Iran sanctions bill President Barack Obama highlighted the recently implemented nuclear interim agreement with Iran as a key victory for American foreign policy.
* IDF chief: No matter who wins in Syria, Israel loses IDF Chief of General Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz on Wednesday shared a bleak outlook on the internal conflict in Syria.
* Shin Bet: Hamas seeks to boost presence in Jerusalem Over the past several weeks the Shin Bet security service has arrested 16 men on suspicion of running a Hamas headquarters in Jerusalem.
* The 'Kerry Plan': Palestinian capital in east Jerusalem, recognition of Jewish state The "Kerry Plan" is likely to be unveiled soon, Thomas Friedman of The New York Times wrote on Tuesday in a column titled "Why Kerry is Scary."
* Turkey-Iran Alliance Looming? Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan arrived in Iran on Tuesday.
* 'Never Again', Say European Parliamentarians at Aushcwitz Israeli MKs who visited Auschwitz on International Holocaust Remembrance Day on Monday were joined by European parliamentarians.