* Turkey, Russia, Iran: Filling the Vacuum The U.S. Congress is looking to push back against Erdogan's brazen foray into northeastern Syria.
* Erdogan says Turkey's Syria offensive will end if Kurdish fighters withdraw Turkey's offensive into northeast Syria will end if Kurdish fighters in the region drop their weapons and withdraw from a planned "safe zone", President Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday, but warned that no power could stop it until then.
* Russia Prepares the Way for Bashar al-Assad's Brutal Endgame in Nothern Syria Trump's petulant decision to pull out troops while pretending sanctions can prevent Turkey from slaughtering former U.S. allies has merely opened the door wide to Assad and Putin.
* Turkish invasion sparks NATO crisis but eviction is unlikely Turkey's invasion of northern Syria - along with the criticism and threats of sanctions brandished by fellow NATO members at Ankara over the offensive - is close to sparking a crisis at the world's biggest military alliance.
* Priestly Blessing at the Western Wall - Watch The Priestly blessing will be recited twice throughout services: once during morning prayers at 9:30 a.m. and once during the additional holiday prayers at 10:15 a.m.
* Above the Fold: Antisemitism - People Don't Care Jewish America, circa 2019/2020, can be divided into two distinct groups. There are those who care and those who do not care.
* Top Fatah official calls for "escalation" so Israelis will "pay a heavy price every day" "There is no avoiding an escalating policy on the ground with great momentum from the masses, which will not allow the occupiers to live routine lives."
* Exclusive: Israel detains and interrogates Al-Aqsa Mosque preacher Israeli forces detained the preacher of Al-Aqsa Mosque Sheikh Ismail Nawahda during multiple raids across the occupied West Bank on Wednesday.
* Israel and Kurdistan - time for an alliance of the ages. Who truly deserves a state? The Kurds, with their distinct language and culture, or the Palestinian Arabs?
* Brexit: PM meets cabinet and DUP as Brussels talks continue The future of Boris Johnson's Brexit deal hangs in the balance as EU officials say the outcome of talks should be known by the end of the day.