* Revealed: Big Oil, Intelligence agencies run Al-Qaeda camps in North Africa New evidence points to a Western cover-up of Algerian state sponsorship of Islamist jihadists, to protect oil and gas interests.
* Iran Pressuring Palestinian Jihadists to Resume Terrorism Against Israel Iran has been prodding Palestinian jihadists to resume hostilities against Israel, a Palestinian security official told Breitbart Jerusalem.
* Putin's low-key Syrian operation - a call to Trump The Russian air force and navy launched a "large-scale" operation against "terrorists" in the Syrian provinces of Idlib and Homs Tuesday, Nov. 15.
* Russian strategic bombers strike ISIS & Al-Nusra in Syria with cruise missiles Russia has deployed strategic bombers to launch strikes on Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) and Al-Nusra Front targets in Syria, the Defense Ministry reported.
* Hezbollah shows off US-made weaponry as IDF warily eyes explosive border It was Hezbollah's first-ever military parade on foreign soil. And they showed off.
* 'If Trump can do it, so can we' Hundreds of followers of the late Rabbi Meir Kahane gathered in Jerusalem Thursday evening to mark the 26th anniversary of his assassination.
* Jews Now Have As Many Children As Arabs Israel's Bureau of Statistics this week announced that for the first time in the history of the modern State of Israel, the Jewish birth rate is on par with the Arab birth rate.
* War on Christmas: Saudis Ban International Schools from Observing Non-Islamic Holidays The Sunni Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a U.S. ally, has prohibited international schools from designating non-Islamic holidays, such as Christmas and New Year's Day, as school vacation days, reports the Indo-Asian News Service (IANS).
* Can Trump kill Iran nuclear deal just by walking away? Yes, say U.S. officials. U.S. officials said on Nov. 10 that President-elect Donald Trump can devastate Iran's nuclear deal with world powers by walking away from it as he has vowed to do.
* How did Hezbollah get American tanks? That's the question now being investigated by the US State Department, after photographs from a recent military parade the Syrian city of Al-Kosair put on by the Iranian-backed terror organization revealed a number of American armored fighting vehicles.