* Dying for Christianity: millions at risk amid rise in persecution across the globe Increase in murder, as well as rape, torture and discrimination, has led the pope to warn of a 'form of genocide'.
* How IDF Intelligence failed to predict 'Hamastan' in Gaza following Israeli pullot A year before the evacuation, the Southern Command warned of 'Hamastan in Gaza,' but Army Intelligence was quick to dismiss it, while the Shin Bet estimated Hamas was interested in calm; those who did try to alert of the dangers of leaving Gaza were pushed aside, while the rest toed the line.
* Syria accuses Israel of two separate attacks in Quneitra, Bekaa Valley Lebanese media claims IAF attacked a vehicle on the outskirts of Quneitra in the Syrian Golan, killing three pro-Assad militants; PFLP claims Israeli drone attacked arms depot in Bekaa Valley.
* 'Sooner or Later All Jews Will be in Israel' Rabbi Goodman of Orot College tells Arutz Sheva about the mission facing young religious Zionist emissaries being sent around the world.
* Mullah Omar: Taliban leader 'died in Pakistan in 2013' Taliban leader Mullah Omar died two years ago in Pakistan, a spokesman for Afghanistan's security services says.
* 'Good Triumphs Evil' at Nazi Olympic Park Jewish European Maccabi Games begin at Nazi park in Berlin that was the site of the 1936 Olympic Games.
* Poll: Most Americans Want Congress to Reject Iran Deal 52% of Americans would like Congress to reject the nuclear deal with Iran, new CNN/ORC poll finds.
* Knesset Renews Ties to Worldwide Christian Lawmakers Israel's Knesset last week renewed its Christian Allies Caucus, something that must be done after each election.
* World Explodes Over Dead Lion, Ignores Planned Parenthood On Tuesday, the world lost its collective mind 'whatever is left of it, anyway' when media discovered the identity of the killer of a Zimbabwean named Cecil. Cecil is a lion.
* Iraqi Politician: Iraq Should Open Embassy in Israel Iraqi Ummah Party leader wants normalization with Israel, says Muslim world created ISIS by tolerating 'mentality of vengeance.'