* Hezbollah chief says Trump Jerusalem move 'beginning of end' for Israel Hassan Nasrallah tells tens of thousands of supporters in Beirut terror group almost done fighting in Syria and will now turn attention to Jerusalem and the Palestinians.
* Netanyahu Meets European Leaders, Sets Them Straight on Jerusalem Netanyahu's remarks on Jerusalem start around the 5-minute mark.
* Russia's Putin visits Syria airbase and orders start of pullout President Vladimir Putin has ordered the partial withdrawal of Russian troops from Syria, during an unannounced visit there on Monday.
* EU's Federica Mogherini rebuffs Netanyahu on Jerusalem The EU's foreign policy chief says there is "full EU unity" in support of Jerusalem becoming the capital of both Israel and a future Palestinian state.
* Iran Defense Minister: Trump's J'lem Move Will Hasten Israel's Destruction "(Trump's) step will hasten the destruction of the Zionist regime and will double the unity of Muslims," Iran's defense minister, Brigadier General Amir Hatami, said, according to state media.
* Theresa May says Brexit deal 'good news' for all voters An agreement to move on to the next phase of Brexit talks is "good news" for both Leave and Remain voters, Theresa May has told MPs.
* Palestinian Official Urges Istanbul Summit: Recognize Jerusalem as Our Capital Organization of Islamic Cooperation meets Wednesday at invitation of Turkish President.
* Has Iran given cruise missiles to Hizballah as well as Yemen's Houthis? The maiden operational launch of Iran's Soumar Kh-55 cruise missile was apparently entrusted to Yemen's Houthis against a UAE target.
* Putin lands in Syria on announced visit to create false impression war is over The Russian President Vladimir Putin's airplane made a surprise landing Monday.
* 100 years later, Allenby returns to Jerusalem The Old City's Tower of David Museum launches an exhibit in honor of the centennial of the capture of the Holy City from the Ottoman Turks by British forces.