* Independence Day: The technologies making Israel proud in 2021 A new Israeli COVID test developed at Sheba Medical Center can detect coronavirus in a fluid sample in just 20 seconds artificial corneas, animated ancestors, drones, desalination and more.
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
* The Cold War is re-emerging in the Middle East The Russians, as well as their Chinese “frenemies,” see America’s retreat from the region as an opportunity to swoop in, fill the void and flex their muscles. Op-ed.
Monday, April 12, 2021
* Netanyahu to visiting US defense secretary: We won’t let Iran obtain nukes Following attack on Iran’s Natanz facility, which has been blamed on Israel, PM says US-Israeli cooperation is ‘crucial’ to combat threats facing both countries.
Saturday, April 10, 2021
* Sirens blare as Israel comes to a standstill in remembrance of Holocaust victims Public life stops during 2 minutes of silence dedicated to memory of 6 million Jews killed, as daytime ceremonies honoring those persecuted by the Nazi regime get underway.
Friday, April 09, 2021
* Iran is testing nuclear-capable missiles, Israeli ambassador reveals Iran has been testing nuclear ballistic missiles for months, violating UN Resolution 2231, Israeli ambassador Gilad Erdan reveals.
Thursday, April 08, 2021
* Holocaust Remembrance Day: Remember, appreciate Israel - editorial It is difficult to appreciate the wonder and miracle of the Jewish state unless you step back and remember what things looked like without it.
Wednesday, April 07, 2021
* Israel shifts focus to Tehran’s sea bridge, strikes Guards ship in the Red Sea A US official told The New York Times that Israel had informed Washington of an attack by its forces on the IRGC-flagged Saviz in the Red Sea on Tuesday, April 6, in reprisal for Iranian strikes against its merchant vessels.
Tuesday, April 06, 2021
* On eve of Iran talks, Netanyahu warns Tehran against harming Israel During his speech in Jaffa, Netanyahu spoke of the difficulty of relying on allies and friends, and the importance of self-defense.
Monday, April 05, 2021
* EU pledges backing to Ukraine after Russian military buildup European envoy says Kiev has its ‘unwavering support’ while Moscow denies threatening behaviour.
Saturday, April 03, 2021
* US report reaffirms Jerusalem as Israel's capital, speaks of occupation The reports also affirm Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, which the US recognized in 2019.
Friday, April 02, 2021
* Netanyahu, Bennett discuss building coalition together Smotrich rules out a coalition with Ra'am that his party's MK-elect says would "castrate the Israeli ethos."
Thursday, April 01, 2021
* Breaking week-long silence, Netanyahu calls on right-wing rivals to form next government Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on his right-wing political rivals on Wednesday evening to put aside their past conflicts and form a new government following the March 23 election.
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
* PA calls Jews visiting Temple Mount a 'provocation' Official PA news agency condemns visit of Jews to Judaism's holiest site over Passover holiday.
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
* Israel 'worried' about Iran-China deal, former intel chief says 'On the one hand, China opposes Iran having a nuclear bomb, but on the other, it's not helping to stop it'.
Monday, March 29, 2021
* What is Iran saying about their agreement with China? - analysis “This agreement is somewhat ambiguous, and on the other hand, in some cases, Iran has had bitter experiences in dealing with other countries. It has pros and cons.”
Saturday, March 27, 2021
* Passover Sacrifice Dry-Run Takes Place Near Temple Mount: Police Warm Up to the Idea On Tuesday evening, while Israelis headed to the polls for the fourth time in two years, a reenactment of the Korban Pesach (the Passover Temple service) was held near the Shaar HaAshpot (the dung gate) near the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
Friday, March 26, 2021
* Could Syria Trigger War Between Israel and Russia? The Kremlin has denounced Israeli strikes in Syria as “illegitimate.”
Thursday, March 25, 2021
* How can Israel form a coalition and avoid another election? Ahead of Tuesday’s election, all the party leaders, from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on down, spoke to reporters and analysts constantly, in order to try to get out the vote.
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
* Deeply Polarized Israel Fails to Anoint a Leader Once Again No clear winner emerged from Israel’s fourth election in two years, leaving legally embattled Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu scrambling to woo political rivals as he struggles to cling to power.
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
* Biden Torpedoes Abraham Accords Summit Media reports on March 18 revealed that the United Arab Emirates has suspended its plans for an Abraham Accords summit in Abu Dhabi with Israel, the United States, and other Arab signatories to the historic peace agreements brokered by the Donald Trump administration.
Monday, March 22, 2021
* Explainer: Israel's election - array of contenders seek to topple Netanyahu Israel holds its fourth election in two years on Tuesday. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hopes the country’s world-leading coronavirus vaccine rollout will finally push him through an era of unprecedented political paralysis and into a stable majority.
Saturday, March 20, 2021
Friday, March 19, 2021
* Can Iran Start World War III? Doubtful. Iran does not have a capacity to inflict major damage, let alone conquer the Middle East.