* Cult launches campaign to restore swastika image Raeliens movement says Nazi-affiliated symbol is 'ancient symbol of good luck, harmony'. Activists send swastika flag to skies, big screen in Times Square in order to 'educate' public
* Egypt postpones dispersing pro-Morsi protest camps Egyptian authorities on Monday postponed a move to disperse two Cairo sit-ins by supporters of the country's ousted president to "avoid bloodshed," an official said, as Islamist supporters stepped up rallies to demand his return to power.
* US military chief arrives in Israel to discuss regional security issues Dempsey visit follows trip to the region by air force head; Pentagon says Iran threat, Syrian civil war and Sinai to top agenda.
* Jewish history rewritten PA TV doc: Arab homes will be built at Western Wall, Jews' praying there is "sin and filth"
* Police urged to prepare for Jewish visitors at Temple Mount ahead of High Holidays Knesset Interior Committee chairwoman says police must make effort to ensure unlimited Jewish access to the site.
* Netanyahu: EU settlement directives 'undermining peace' In meeting with German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle, PM says Israel is committed to peace, but new European directives banning cooperation with Israeli entities beyond Green Line "stand in way of reaching a solution."
* U.S. Expats Balk at Tax Law The U.S.'s crackdown on global tax evaders is leading to a record number of people renouncing their citizenship, and its effects are being felt keenly in Asia - now the world's wealthiest region by household assets.
* Palestinian Authority Denies Jewish Right to Western Wall Claim is the latest example in a string of anti-Israel propaganda, as "peace talks" set to begin.
* Russia set to build a new nuclear plant for Iran Iranian foreign minister says Tehran and Moscow close to finalizing agreement; two countries' leaders to meet next month.
* Egyptian Christian tells Europe, US to back off The following is an open letter from Egyptian Christian Dr. Ashraf Ramelah, director of Voice of the Copts, to European Union foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton, who, together with leading American officials, has been working to reinstall Muslim Brotherhood rule in Egypt.