* Kerry: Israel okays 24-hour video cameras on Temple Mount US Secretary of State John Kerry said Saturday that Israel and Jordan have agreed on steps aimed at reducing tensions at the Temple Mount in Jerusalem that have fanned Israeli-Palestinian violence.
* Sick: Palestinian artists create soundtrack of the intifada Palestinian Arab artists are taking advantage of the security situation to produce propaganda songs and encourage, through "nationalist" music, the murder of Jews.
* The Palestinian Jihad: Lies, Lies and More Lies This is Not an "Intifada" Palestinian leaders in the West Bank and Gaza Strip are calling it a "peaceful popular resistance."
* WATCH: Islamic State threatens Israel in new Hebrew video In its first-ever Hebrew-language video, which was posted online this week, the Islamic State terror group addressed an Israeli audience, warning that "no Jew will be left [alive]" once its fighters conquer Jordan and arrive at Israel's borders.
* Kerry: Netanyahu agrees to maintain exclusive Muslim prayer right on Temple Mount US Secretary of State John Kerry said on Saturday that Israel had promised to maintain the tradition that only Muslims are allowed to pray at a holy site in Jerusalem, an issue at the center of recent violence.
* Rivlin at death camp: No to more Nazi propaganda President Reuven Rivlin on Thursday morning paid a visit to the Theresienstadt death camp, accompanied by Czech President Milos Zeman.
* Spy game: IDF jets held Iran strike dry run in 2012 IDF fighter jets covertly flew into Iranian air space in 2012 in what was thought to have been a dry run for a commando raid at a sensitive nuclear site.
* Shiites commemorate Muhammad's grandson with mourning, self-flagellation Huge crowds of black-clad Shiite faithful massed in the Iraqi city of Karbala on Saturday, crying and beating their chests to commemorate the Prophet Muhammad's grandson, who died in the seventh century.
* Muslim Invasion of Europe The flow of illegal migrants does not stop.
* China urges Britain to stay inside EU Chinese leader Xi Jinping has urged the UK not to leave the EU in a rare intervention in a foreign country's internal affairs.