* 'Iran must attack Israel by 2014' Khamenei strategist releases document providing legal, religious justification for annihilation of Jewish people.
* U.S. military beginning review of Syria options Although the U.S. focus remains on exerting diplomatic and economic pressure on Syria, the Pentagon and the U.S. Central Command have begun a preliminary internal review of U.S. military capabilities.
* US Forces Assassinate Al Qaeda Chief in Pakistan US forces have assassinated an Al Qaeda terrorist chief in a targeted air strike in Pakistan.
* Hizbullah for first time announces Iran as sole source of funding, arms Hizbullah has asserted that its only means of financial and military support stem from Iran.
* Anti-Semitism in the Presbyterian Church Church's Facebook page includes anti-Israel, anti-Semitic content; accusing Jews of controlling politics, media; causing economic crisis.
* Iran sends toy drone to Obama An Iranian toy company is sending a pink replica of a US spy plane captured in December to US President Barack Obama.
* Assad forces mull use of chemical weapons in Homs, opposition says Syria's military has begun stockpiling chemical weapons and equipping its soldiers with gas masks near the city of Homs.
* Syrian Armored Forces Move Nearer to Israel The Syrian Army moved forces stationed in the Golan Heights and they are now closer to Israel.
* Israel hopes world rejects Palestinian unity gov't Amid continuing uncertainty regarding what the Doha agreement between Fatah and Hamas actually means, Israel is stepping up its demand that the international community not accept an unreformed Hamas as part of the Palestinian Authority government.
* US Officials Say Israel Backing 'Terrorists' US officials say deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident armed, funded and trained by the Mossad.