* Vladimir Putin's chilling Soviet Union revival plan in Middle East revealed Vladimir Putin has become the power broker in the Middle East following months of chaotic clashes between US President Donald Trump and the region's leaders.
* Russian sources: Moscow gave Iran the high precision tech for missiles that struck US bases in Iraq The high precision technology accounting for the astonishing accuracy of Iran's missile strike on the US Ain Al Asad air base in Iraq on Jan. 8 came from Moscow, say Russian media quoting local military sources.
* The "Democratic Bloc" of the Eastern Med Cements Its Friendship 2020 is expected to be another year of fruitful cooperation for Israel, Greece, and Cyprus, which are working together to counter rising instability caused by Turkey.
* Boris Johnson tells Putin there will be no normalisation of UK-Russia relationship until 'destabilising activity' ends Boris Johnson has told Vladimir Putin there will be no normalisation of the relationship between the UK and Russia until the latter country brings an end to its "destabilising activity".
* Al-Aqsa preacher: Jerusalem will soon be capital of global caliphate The crowd cheered as Nidhal "Abu Ibrahim" Siam called upon them to wage Jihad and seek martyrdom.
* Turkey Alone Cannot Save Its Allies in Libya's Civil War Squeezed by an army on the advance, Libya's Government of National Accord (GNA) has reached for a lifeline across the Mediterranean in Ankara, which is planning to send special forces, drones and other assistance to Tripoli.
* 'Secret' River Discovered Connecting Jerusalem to Dead Sea A previously unknown river in the Israeli wilderness was revealed to the world on Sunday night.
* Turkey's Erdogan: Europe must back Libyan govt in Tripoli Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says European Union must support the internationally recognized Libyan government in Tripoli.
* New China virus: Cases triple as infection spreads to Beijing and Shanghai The number of people infected with a new virus in China tripled over the weekend, with the outbreak spreading from Wuhan to other major cities.
* Pope Francis Ties Rise in Antisemitism to Growth of Populism Addressing a delegation from the Simon Wiesenthal Center in the Vatican, the pontiff offered a systematic, "connect-the-dots" thought experiment tying selfishness to anger, anger to populism, populism to hatred, and hatred to antisemitism.